- Oranges, grapefruit and clementines are loaded with power-antioxidant vitamin C that keeps us healthy and cancer-free
- Yogurt is packed with muscle-building protein and bone-strengthening calcium
- Fiber from granola keeps the gut healthy and supports heart health by lowering cholesterol and controlling blood sugar
- Honey before a workout helps sustain blood sugar and improve performance
0 Min Cook Time |15 Min Prep Time | Serves 6 |156 Calories per Serving
- 3 navel oranges
- 2 ruby red grapefruits
- 4 clementines
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola
What You Need
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Large bowl
- Serving bowl
- Small bowl
How To Make It
- Cut the peel and the white pith from the oranges and grapefruits. Working over a bowl to catch any juice, use a sharp paring knife to cut between the membranes and release the segments. Remove any seeds and cut the sections into quarters and place in a serving bowl. Simply separate the clementine sections and toss them in with the other citrus.
- Whisk together the lime juice and the honey with the citrus juices from the bowl. Pour over the fruit and stir to combine. This portion of the recipe may be made the night before. Just cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Divide into 6 bowls and top with yogurt and granola. Serve immediately.