- Antioxidants and cocoa phenols in dark chocolate help to reduce risk of heart disease and lower blood pressure
- Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar by slowing the rate at which food empties from the stomach after a meal
5 Min Cook Time |5 Min Prep Time | Serves 4 |155 Calories per Serving
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free milk
What You Need
- Medium saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
How To Make It
- Heat all of the ingredients, except the milk, in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually add the milk while stirring constantly. Stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil for one minute and continue to stir.
- Remove from heat and let cool or refrigerate before eating.