- Cucumbers are refreshing and hydrating; they also contain valuable phytonutrients that block cancer cell development
- B12 and calcium found in Greek yogurt provide energy and keep our bones strong
- Sulfides in garlic fight the effects of oxidative stress and improve iron absorption
- Due to its calcium content, dill is a flavorful way to prevent bone loss
0 Min Cook Time |90 Min Prep Time | Serves 4 |55 Calories per Serving
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
What You Need
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Small bowl
How To Make It
- Cut the ends off the cucumbers, slice them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Cut the cucumber pieces in 1/2-inch half moons and place them into a small bowl, then combine the remaning ingredients (except dill sprigs).
- Mix in the cucumbers and chill for at least 1 hour prior to serving. Garnish with fresh sprigs of dill.